Bali Water Sports, Uluwatu Sunset Tour, Spa Package, and Dinner
Embark on an epic day's tour itinerary in Bali as you experience the best of the Indonesian paradise. Go parasailing to fly like a bird as you admire an amazing view of the island and ride the waves on a jet ski and a banana boat. Unwind with a spa treatment, marvel at the historic Uluwatu Temple, and complete your unforgettable journey with a delightful beach dinner on this Bali Water Sports and Uluwatu Sunset Tour, Spa Package, and Dinner.
❀ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time: 10.30 AM | Duration 10 Hours
Be picked up from your hotel and drive to Tanjung Benoa Beach a beautiful place blessed by the panoramic view of the sea with calm seawater. Start your day of adventure by taking to the water on an inflatable Banana Boat Ride is the exciting water activities ride on the rubber boat in form of Banana and pulled by the speed boat.
Next, take to the skies in on a Parasailing for the adrenaline rush that comes with soaring in the air and a bird's-eye view of the Balinese coast. Before your outing ends, take to a ride on Jet Ski and slice through the waves as an instructor leads you on a tour around the sandy shore by driving 250 cc motorize ski.
After shower and changing your clothes, we will take you to Kupu Kupu Mas Spa. When you arrive, chat with staff about the treatments and then head to a tranquil room to being your therapeutic session. Spend some time soaking your toes in a calming footbath, find comfort in a muscle-melting Balinese massage, treat your skin with a scrub and wash, enjoy a radiance-inducing tropical fruit body polish. The spa treatment will be complated in 2 hours.
Continue trip to the ancient temple of Pura Luhur Uluwatu, one of six key temples believed to be Bali's spiritual pillars, is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above sea level. This is definitely one of the top places on the island to go to for sunset delights, with direct views overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean.
At the end of the day head to Jimbaran Bay for an unforgettable dinner experience by the white-sandy beach. Relish a selection of freshly barbecued seafood dishes, including fish, squids, prawns, and mussels, before heading back to your hotel.
❀ Tour Highlights
- Bird's-view of the island while Parasailing above the ocean
- Adventurous ride over the waves on a Jet Ski
- Opportunity to enjoy an exhilarating & fun Banana Boat ride
- Discovery of sacred Uluwatu Temple & its surroundings
- Scenic sunset views atop Uluwatu hill
- Enjoy 2-hours spa package includes multiple treatments
- Sumptuous, fresh seafood dinner by Jimbaran Bay
US $ 85
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking driver tour driver guide
- Entrance fees and tickets
- 2 hours Spa package
- Government tax
- A minimum 2 (two) adults is required to join the tour
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
How to Book ?
Please complete the form bellow