Barong Dance, Kintamani Volcano, Tanah Lot Temple Tour
Discover Bali's unique cultural heritage and scenic natural surroundings on this Barong Dance, Kintamani Volcano, Tanah Lot Temple Tour. Immerse yourself in the colorful choreography of a Barong Dance, a traditional performance in which the struggle between good and evil is portrayed, exploring traditional artisan villages, waterfall view, rice terraces, and discover the secrets of Tanah Lot Temple, built on a rock right in the middle of the ocean.
❀ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time: 08.30 AM | Duration 12 Hours
Start your day with convenient pickup directly from your hotel. Grab a window seat as you ride into the countryside. Stop at Batubulan village, famed for its stone statues and sculptures. While there, watch the lively Barong dance, a piece of Balinese mythology with ornate costumes, traditional dancing, and unique musical instruments.
Then drive on to Celuk village famous for its gold and silver smith, and Mas village, a well-known woodcarving village. See the intricate carvings of handmade wood products, interact with the friendly villagers, and watch how artisans transform a simple piece of wood into fine art.
Next to Tegenungan waterfall that surrounded by green valley, and stop by the UNESCO-listed cultural site of Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave) and wonder at the detailed sculptures of mythological creatures carved into the cave entrance.
Continue trip to Kintamani, where you can admire the lush panoramic sight of Mount Batur and the glistening volcanic crater lake of Danau Batur. Your lunch will be served at a delightful restaurant, which direct by the view of the volcano and it's crater lake.
Head to the village of Temen and join a walking tour into the local Coffee farm. Stroll past fragrant coffee, vanilla, fruits, spices, and clove plantations and learn about the uses and medicinal benefits of the herbs. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the roasting process, and savor the chance to taste dark cups of coffee made from freshly ground beans.
Drive to the Tegalalang village, the most beautiful view of rice terraces. Meet local farmers planting and harvesting and then learn about Subak, a traditional and ecologically sustainable irrigation system that combines the realms of spirits, humans, and nature.
At the end of the day head to Tanah Lot Temple, Bali’s most photographed temple. The temple is perched on a little rocky islet that is inaccessible during high tides, and its really a beautiful when the sunset time.
❀ Tour Highlights
- Barong dance performance
- Explore traditional artisan villages, Celuk and Mas
- Tegenungan waterfall
- Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave)
- Marvel at the volcano view of Mout Batur at Kintamani
- Enjoy buffet luch while see the volcano view
- Coffee farm at Temen village
- Tegalalang rice terrace
- Tanah Lot temple and sunset
US $ 50
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking driver tour driver guide
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Indonesian buffet lunch
- Government tax
- A minimum 2 (two) adults is required to join the tour
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
How to Book ?
Please complete the form bellow