Sunrise Dolphin Watching, North Bali Countryside Tour
❀ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time: 02.00 AM | Duration 10 Hours
Early morning pick up from your hotel and drive directly to north part of Bali. Upon arrival at Lovina beach, you will be guided to catch the traditional outrigger boat to see the dolphins welcoming the sunrise. They use traditional outrigger boats (fisherman boats) to go to the sea. Wait inside the boat until the dolphins’ surface and then you can take as many pictures as you like. Enjoy the morning dancing dolphins in their natural habitat accompanied by beautiful sunrise, it's really unforgettable experience lifetimes.
After having breakfast trip continue to visit Brahmavihara-Arama is Bali’s largest Buddhist monastery, comprises a hectare of hillside, with numerous meditation rooms, libraries, beautiful gardens, and an impressive mini replica of the world's largest Buddhist archaeological site, Borobudur on its highest grounds.
Next stop at Banjat Hot Spring It’s a nature hot wellspring from the ground, has an agreeable warm temperature of 37 degrees Celcius, and it is believed can heal the diseases. The hot spring water gushes from the mouths of eight stone carved naga (mythical, dragon-like creatures) into the oblong shaped upper pool. With lush, jungle-clad slopes surrounding the sacred hot springs of Banjar, also known as ‘Air Panas’, makes this hot spring be one of the island’s most popular.
Then drive through the mountains towards Munduk waterfall, and Gobleg hill, and enjoy the refreshing mountain air, view the breathtaking twin lakes view of Buyan and Tamblingan lake. The two crater lakes are located within the caldera of extinct Bedugul volcano. This is the heart of Bali's farming area, with coffee plantations, vegetable fields and traditional rice paddies covering the nearby slopes.
At the end of the day head to Bali’s most photographed temple of Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, located just off the shore of Lake Bratan at 1200 metres above sea level. This important Hindu-Buddhist temple was founded in the 17th century in worship of the main Hindu trinity, Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva, as well as the lake goddess, Dewi Danu. The sight and cool atmosphere of the Bali uplands have made the lake and this temple a favorite sightseeing and recreational spot as well as a frequently photographed site. Snap a few priceless photos before you are conveniently returned to your hotel.
❀ Tour Highlights
- Cultural excursion to sights & landmarks around East Bali
- Admire the early morning dolphin show welcomeng the sunrise at Lovina beach.
- Delicious breakfast lunch served in Lovina beach
- A visit to Bali's largest Buddhist monastery of Brahmavihara-Arama
- Enjoy a pure and natural hot spring at Banjar
- Munduk waterfall
- Panoramic twin lakes views of Buyan and Tamblingan lake
- Visiting Bali’s most photographed temple of Pura Ulun Danu Bratan
US $ 60
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking driver tour driver guide
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Government tax
- A minimum 2 (two) adults is required to join the tour
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
How to Book ?
Please complete the form bellow