Best of Bali in 14 Hours TourPrepare to be enchanted by Bali’s natural and cultural wonders on a Best of Bali in 14 Hours Tour of the island’s major sites. Marvel at the dramatic volcanic landscape of Mount Batur, an active volcano down which molten lava spills. Explore the holiest Hindu site in Bali at the Mother Temple of Besakih, situated on the slopes of the island's tallest volcano, Mount Agung. You'll also visit two traditional artisan villages, rice terraces, and local coffee farm. Finish the evening with a seafood meal at the edge of Jimbaran Bay, and dine to the sound of crashing surf before returning to your hotel.
❀ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time: 08.30 AM | Duration 14 Hours
Following a pick-up from your hotel by a driver who will provide outstanding satisfaction, transfer by air-conditioned car/van to Batubulan village see the Balinese traditional dance of Barong and Kris dance, is an exciting dance drawing a giant lion played by two people and Barong itself is symbolizing of the good side. Then drive on to Celuk village it's just like a heaven for those who are mad about jewelry and there are many centers of jewelry industry made of gold and silver, and Mas village, a well-known woodcarving village. See the intricate carvings of handmade wood products, interact with the friendly villagers, and watch how artisans transform a simple piece of wood into fine art.
Next stop at Tegenungan waterfall that surrounded by green valley, and Tegalalang village, the most beautiful view of rice terraces. Meet local farmers planting and harvesting and then learn about Subak, a traditional and ecologically sustainable irrigation system that combines the realms of spirits, humans, and nature.
Head to the village of Temen and join a walking tour into the local Coffee farm. Stroll past fragrant coffee, vanilla, fruits, spices, and clove plantations and learn about the uses and medicinal benefits of the herbs. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the roasting process, and savor the chance to taste dark cups of coffee made from freshly ground beans.
Continue trip to Kintamani, where you can admire the lush panoramic sight of Mount Batur and the glistening volcanic crater lake of Danau Batur. Your lunch will be served at a delightful restaurant, which direct by the view of the volcano and it's crater lake.
Visiting to the Bali's Mother Temple of Besakih, the largest and most holy of all Hindu sites in Bali. This sublime religious center is situated 3,280 feet (1,000m) high on the slopes of Mount Agung, the tallest volcano on the island. Spend your time at the site wandering through its 23 different temples and many plazas spread across six different levels.
Finally will take you to enjoy the romantic dinner at Jimbaran beach. It's located in the southern part of Bali with white sand unfolding along the coastal. The selection of freshly barbecued seafood dishes, including fish, squids, prawns, and mussels served at candlelit tables on the sand with beautiful table set up apposite to the ocean. After dinner transfer back to your hotel.
❀ Tour Highlights
- Watch the lively performance Barong dance
- Explore traditional artisan villages, Mas and Celuk
- Enjoy the waterfall view at Tegalalang
- See the most beautiful rice terraces at Tegalalang
- Walking tour into the local Coffee farm
- Marvel at the majestic volcanic mountain of Batur and it's lake
- Visiting the largest temple of Besakih
- Romantic candlelit beach dinner at Jimbaran Bay
US $ 55
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking driver tour driver guide
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Indonesian buffet lunch
- Barbecue seafood dinner
- Government tax
- A minimum 2 (two) adults is required to join the tour
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
How to Book ?
Please complete the form bellow