Bali Water Sports, Uluwatu Temple Tour, DinnerExplore the lovely beaches and rich culture of Bali on a truly memorable adventure in the waters around the island. This exciting Bali tour package of Bali Water Sports Bali Water Sports, Uluwatu Temple Tour, Dinner takes you to Tanjung Benoa Beach in Nusa Dua area for a jet ski ride, fly with parasailing, ride on banana-boat cruise along the coast, marvel at the historic Uluwatu Temple, and enjoy a delicious barbecue seafood dinner by the beach.
❀ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time: 12.00 PM | Duration 8 Hours
Be picked up from your hotel and drive to Tanjung Benoa Beach a beautiful place blessed by the panoramic view of the sea with calm seawater. Start your day of adventure by taking to the water on an inflatable Banana Boat Ride is the exciting water activities ride on the rubber boat in form of Banana and pulled by the speed boat.
Next, take to the skies in on a Parasailing for the adrenaline rush that comes with soaring in the air and a bird's-eye view of the Balinese coast. Before your outing ends, take to a ride on Jet Ski and slice through the waves as an instructor leads you on a tour around the sandy shore by driving 250 cc motorize ski.
After shower and changing your clothes, continue trip to the ancient temple of Pura Luhur Uluwatu, one of six key temples believed to be Bali's spiritual pillars, is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above sea level. This is definitely one of the top places on the island to go to for sunset delights, with direct views overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean.
At the end of the day head to Jimbaran Bay for an unforgettable dinner experience by the white-sandy beach. Relish a selection of freshly barbecued seafood dishes, including fish, squids, prawns, and mussels, before heading back to your hotel.
❀ Tour Highlights
- Bird's-view of the island while Parasailing above the ocean
- Adventurous ride over the waves on a Jet Ski
- Opportunity to enjoy an exhilarating & fun Banana Boat ride
- Discovery of sacred Uluwatu Temple & its surroundings
- Scenic sunset views atop Uluwatu hill
- Sumptuous, fresh seafood dinner by Jimbaran Bay
US $ 70
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking driver tour driver guide
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Government tax
- A minimum 2 (two) adults is required to join the tour
- The river is safe for children and our entire excursion is suitable for people aged 7 years to 65 years of age
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
How to Book ?
Please complete the form bellow