Uluwatu Temple Tour, Kecak Dance, Dinner
❀ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time: 03.30 PM | Duration 5 Hours
Be picked up from your hotel, sit back, and relax as you journey through the Balinese countryside. Stop at the ancient temple of Pura Luhur Uluwatu, one of six key temples believed to be Bali's spiritual pillars, is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above sea level. This is definitely one of the top places on the island to go to for sunset delights, with direct views overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean.
Next, watch the legendary Kecak (Monkey) dance and marvel at the panoramic sunset view as the performance begins. Wonder at a group of more than 50 men providing chorus-like rhythms and sounds, and be captivated by the mystifying dancing and unique performance, which depicts the mythological tale of the Hindu epic "Ramayana."
Continue to Jimbaran Bay for an unforgettable dinner experience by the white-sandy beach. Relish a selection of freshly barbecued seafood dishes, including fish, squids, prawns, and mussels, before heading back to your hotel.
❀ Tour Highlights
- Discovery of sacred Uluwatu Temple & its surroundings
- Watch the legendary Kecak fire dance
- Scenic sunset views atop Uluwatu hill
- Sumptuous, fresh seafood dinner by Jimbaran Bay
US $ 40
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking driver tour driver guide
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Government tax
- A minimum 2 (two) adults is required to join the tour
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
How to Book ?
Please complete the form bellow