Taman Ayun, Alas Kedaton, Tanah Lot Temple Tour
Taman Ayun, Alas Kedaton, Tanah Lot Temple Tour is a Bali half day tour package, that take you to discover Bali's cultural heritage and natural beauty on this Bali half day tour. Marvel at the ancient temple complex and gardens of Pura Taman Ayun, see playful primates in the Kedaton Monkey Forest, and watch a spectacular sunset at Tanah Lot, a temple perched on a rocky outcrop in the sea.
❀ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time: 02.30 PM | Duration 6 Hours
Get picked up from your hotel and journey through the Balinese countryside to Pura Taman Ayun, the royal family temple located in Mengwi. The temple was built in 1634, by a king of Mengwi dynasty. A temple compound with lush gardens, water features, and beautiful renovated structures. Soak in the serenity of this moat-flanked water temple with its multi-tiered shrines, grassy courtyards, and lotus-dotted pools.
Continue trip to Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest and Sanctuary, a megalithic sacred temple in a forest inhabited by thousands of monkeys and hundreds of giant bats. The natural environments that is looked green with its fresh air and create the calm, quite and holy atmosphere. The monkeys are tame and free gallivanting in temple yard, so that the calm atmosphere is sometime solved by noise voice of the monkey, which are playing around and scrambling of food. The monkeys who dwell in this forest, there are jump up and down in temple wall, take a bath in moat or there is also hang out in few leaves representing impression view. The monkey like as custodian of temple, which are always ready to greet all visitors who are paying a visit to this place. Beside monkeys, in Kedaton forest also can be met the bats and some other animals. At least 24 types of grove plant have been identified in Alas Kedaton.
At the end of the day head to Tanah Lot Temple, Bali’s most photographed temple. The temple is perched on a little rocky islet that is inaccessible during high tides, and it’s really a beautiful when the sunset time. Enjoy your Indonesian food dinner that served at the restaurant around the temple before you are conveniently transfer back to your hotel.
❀ Tour Highlights
- Visit to Majestic Royal Temple of Mengwi—Pura Taman Ayun
- Chance to mingle with primates at Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest
- Great photo opportunities at seaside Tanah Lot temple
- Opportunity to watch sunset from rocky headlands near temple
- Enjoy your dinner at Ocean side restaurant
US $ 40
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking driver tour driver guide
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Government tax
- A minimum 2 (two) adults is required to join the tour
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
How to Book ?
Please complete the form bellow