Bali Rafting, Kintamani Volcano Tour, Tanah Lot Sunset
❀ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time: 08.00 AM | Duration 12 Hours
Be picked up from your hotel and relax as you travel to the Ayung River in the Ubud region. Upon your arrival at starting point, you receive a complete training session, learning paddle techniques and safety information. Next, put on your rafting equipment and prepare yourself for a pulse-pounding white water adventure on the Ayung River. Feel the adrenaline as you ride through vortexes of swirling foamy water, natural ramps, and sudden drops in elevation over 33 spectacular rapids. After spending the morning navigating rushing rapids, enjoy a shower in comfortable facilities, followed by a delicious buffet-style lunch on the riverbank.
Next, a tranquil drive through the island's pristine countryside takes you to Tegalalang village, to see the most beautiful view of rice terraces. Meet local farmers planting and harvesting and then learn about Subak, a traditional and ecologically sustainable irrigation system that combines the realms of spirits, humans, and nature.
Continue trip to Kintamani, where you can admire the ribbons of black lava seeping down the sides of the natural landmark and the lush panoramic sight of Mount Batur and the glistening volcanic crater lake of Danau Batur.
Head to the village of Temen and join a walking tour into the local Coffee farm. Stroll past fragrant coffee, vanilla, fruits, spices, and clove plantations and learn about the uses and medicinal benefits of the herbs. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the roasting process, and savor the chance to taste dark cups of coffee made from freshly ground beans.
At the end of the day head to Tanah Lot Temple is the icon of Bali temples which is the most popular tourist destination in Bali lies just on shore on the black volcanic scenery, covered with green seaweed with the ocean coming from west. At high tide the temple is surrounded by the water and it's a totally different sight. The temple owns a magnificent view in particular at the sunset time where the sun slows down to the earth stomach.
❀ Tour Highlights
- Exciting whitewater rafting adventure on Ayung River
- Panoramic view of Tegalalang rice terrace
- Marvel at the majestic volcanic mountain of Batur and it's lake
- Walking tour into the local Coffee farm
- Great photo opportunities at seaside Tanah Lot temple
- Opportunity to watch sunset from rocky headlands near temple
US $ 60
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking driver tour driver guide
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Government tax
- International safety standard equipment
- Professionally trained rafting guide
- Personal insurance coverage up to US $50,000
- A minimum 2 (two) adults is required to join the tour
- The river is safe for children and our entire excursion is suitable for people aged 7 years to 65 years of age
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
How to Book ?
Please complete the form bellow