Bali Rafting, Kintamani Volcano, Ubud Tour, and Spa Package
Splash down the rapids of the Ayung River, paddling along with your expert guide as they lead you between lazy pools perfect for swimming and Class III falls sure to get your heart pumping. Marvel at the dramatic volcanic landscape of Mount Batur, an active volcano down which molten lava spills. Discover the beauty rice terraces, a walking tour into the local Coffee farm. Explore the palace of Ubud's last King, stroll through the local market, and enjoy 2 hours spa package includes multiple treatments on this Bali Rafting, Kintamani Volcano, Ubud Tour, and Spa Package.
❀ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time: 08.00 AM | Duration 11 Hours
Be picked up from your hotel and relax as you travel to the Ayung River in the Ubud region. Upon your arrival at starting point, you receive a complete training session, learning paddle techniques and safety information. Next, put on your rafting equipment and prepare yourself for a pulse-pounding white water adventure on the Ayung River. Feel the adrenaline as you ride through vortexes of swirling foamy water, natural ramps, and sudden drops in elevation over 33 spectacular rapids. After spending the morning navigating rushing rapids, enjoy a shower in comfortable facilities, followed by a delicious buffet-style lunch on the riverbank.
Next, a tranquil drive through the island's pristine countryside takes you to Tegalalang village, to see the most beautiful view of rice terraces. Meet local farmers planting and harvesting and then learn about Subak, a traditional and ecologically sustainable irrigation system that combines the realms of spirits, humans, and nature.
Continue tour to Kintamani, where you can admire the ribbons of black lava seeping down the sides of the natural landmark and the lush panoramic sight of Mount Batur and the glistening volcanic crater lake of Danau Batur.
Head to the village of Temen and join a walking tour into the local Coffee farm. Stroll past fragrant coffee, vanilla, fruits, spices, and clove plantations and learn about the uses and medicinal benefits of the herbs. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the roasting process, and savor the chance to taste dark cups of coffee made from freshly ground beans.
Afterward, we will take you to visit the majestic royal palace was the residence of the last King of Ubud, Puri Saren Agung,marvel at its artistic design and structure, then cross the road to the traditional Art Market. Spend some time checking out the crafts and pieces on offer and browse for souvenirs from local
At the end of the day head to Bali Spa. When you arrive, chat with staff about the treatments and then head to a tranquil room to being your therapeutic session. Spend some time soaking your toes in a calming footbath, find comfort in a muscle-melting Balinese massage, treat your skin with a scrub and wash, enjoy a radiance-inducing tropical fruit body polish, and flower bath before heading back to your hotel.
❀ Tour Highlights
- Exciting whitewater rafting adventure on Ayung River
- Panoramic view of Tegalalang rice terrace
- Marvel at the majestic volcanic mountain of Batur and it's lake
- Walking tour into the local Coffee farm
- Distinct architecture of the royal palace Puri Saren Agung
- Traditional & modern arts & crafts at Ubud's lively market
- Enjoy 2-hours spa package includes multiple treatments
US $ 65
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking driver tour driver guide
- Entrance fees and tickets
- 2 hours Spa package
- Government tax
- International safety standard equipment
- Professionally trained rafting guide
- Personal insurance coverage up to US $50,000
- A minimum 2 (two) adults is required to join the tour
- The river is safe for children and our entire excursion is suitable for people aged 7 years to 65 years of age
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
How to Book ?
Please complete the form bellow