Bali Ocean Walk, Uluwatu Sunset Tour, DinnerHave you ever felt like walking at the bottom of the ocean and seeing what goes on down there? Bali Ocean Walk, Uluwatu Sunset Tour, Dinner package can bring it to You. Walk right through the bottom of the ocean and view all kinds of amazing sea life. Realax at the golden beach of Padang Padang, marvel at the historic Uluwatu Temple, and enjoy a delicious barbecue seafood dinner by the beach of Jimbaran.
❀ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time: 12.00 PM | Duration 8 Hours
The tirp will start by pick you up at the hotel, take you to Tanjung Benoa Beach a beautiful place blessed by the panoramic view of the sea with calm seawater. Enjoy underwater of Bali Ocean, step on the sand at the bottom of the sea with Bali Ocean Walk for about 30 minutes to see spectacular view of fishes and natural coral reef. This is the safest length of time for guests who have never been underwater before. You’ll be equipped with the latest in marine exploration technology, a helmet with transparent visor, no air tank necessary, so you’re lightweight and flexible. And will bring you to find the diving sites out to the sea which is just 100 meters from the beach with sea depths of between 4 and 10 yards. You’ll be equipped with the latest in marine exploration technology, a helmet with transparent visor, no air tank necessary, so you’re lightweight and flexible.
After shower and changing your clothes, we will take you to visit the most famous beach in Bali of Padang Padang, beach access is down the slope across the road from a large parking area. Prior to this is a bridge that connects the two sides of the limestone cliff, offering a glimpse down to the beach from up high. Halfway down the flight of stairs is a temple that overlooks the surf, and sharing the coastal forest features with Uluwatu, you will occasionally witness playful grey long-tailed macaques playing around the stairs on the Balinese 'gapura' gate, and high up in the acacia trees. A fun fact: Padang Padang beach was featured as a romantic setting in the 2010 big-screen adaptation of ‘Eat, Pray, Love’. Once you reach the bottom of the stairs, you are greeted by a gorgeous sight: a fringed beach with fine, white sand, blue waters and a distant horizon.
Continue trip to visit an ancient temple of Pura Luhur Uluwatu, one of six key temples believed to be Bali's spiritual pillars, is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 meters above sea level. This is definitely one of the top places on the island to go to for sunset delights, with direct views overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean.
At the end of the day head to Jimbaran Bay for an unforgettable dinner experience by the white-sandy beach. Relish a selection of freshly barbecued seafood dishes, including fish, squids, prawns, and mussels, before heading back to your hotel.
❀ Tour Highlights
- Oportinity walking at the bottom of the ocean by Ocean Walk
- Relax at the golden beach of Padang Padang
- Discovery of sacred Uluwatu Temple & its surroundings
- Scenic sunset views atop Uluwatu hill
- Sumptuous, fresh seafood dinner by Jimbaran Bay
US $ 60
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking driver tour driver guide
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Government tax
- A minimum 2 (two) adults is required to join the tour
- The river is safe for children and our entire excursion is suitable for people aged 7 years to 65 years of age
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
How to Book ?
Please complete the form bellow