Kintamani Volcano and Besakih Bali's Mother Temple Tour
Prepare to be enchanted by Bali’s natural and cultural wonders on a Kintamani Volcano and Besakih Bali's Mother Temple Tour of the island’s major sites. Watch skilled craftsmen at work in Celuk. Marvel at the dramatic volcanic landscape of Mount Batur, an active volcano down which molten lava spills. Explore the holiest Hindu site in Bali at the Mother Temple of Besakih, and visiting the historical tourist site of Kerta Gosa.
❀ Tour Itinerary
Pick up time: 08.30 AM | Duration 10 Hours
Be picked up from your hotel, sit back, and relax as you journey through the Balinese countryside. Stop at Celuk village famous for it's gold and silver smith, and Mas village, a well-known woodcarving village. See the intricate carvings of handmade wood products, interact with the friendly villagers, and watch how artisans transform a simple piece of wood into fine art.
Next stop at Tegenungan waterfall that surrounded by green valley, and Tegalalang village, the most beautiful view of rice terraces. Meet local farmers planting and harvesting and then learn about Subak, a traditional and ecologically sustainable irrigation system that combines the realms of spirits, humans, and nature.
Head to the village of Temen and join a walking tour into the local Coffee farm. Stroll past fragrant coffee, vanilla, fruits, spices, and clove plantations and learn about the uses and medicinal benefits of the herbs. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the roasting process, and savor the chance to taste dark cups of coffee made from freshly ground beans.
Continue trip to Kintamani, where you can admire the lush panoramic sight of Mount Batur and the glistening volcanic crater lake of Danau Batur. Your lunch will be served at a delightful restaurant, which direct by the view of the volcano and it's crater lake.
Visiting to the Bali's Mother Temple of Besakih, the largest and most holy of all Hindu sites in Bali. This sublime religious center is situated 3,280 feet (1,000m) high on the slopes of Mount Agung, the tallest volcano on the island. Spend your time at the site wandering through its 23 different temples and many plazas spread across six different levels.
Afterwards, admire the amazing scenery of rice terraces, winding roads, and palm trees stretching to the glistening sea from Bukit Jambul's hilltop. Make your final visit of the day at Klungkung, offering a chance to explore a village market before venturing over to the Kerta Gosa, also known as the former Royal Courts of Justice. Check out the intricate paintings of the building's interior, designed using the Wayang style, depicting a battle between good and evil.
❀ Tour Highlights
- Explore traditional artisan villages, Mas and Celuk
- Tegenungan waterfall
- Tegalalang rice terraces
- Walking tour into the local Coffee farm
- Marvel at the majestic volcanic mountain of Batur and it's lake
- Besakih Bali's Mother Temple
- Bukit Jambul's hill
- Kerta Gosa the Royal Courts of Justice
US $ 45
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking driver tour driver guide
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Government tax
- A minimum 2 (two) adults is required to join the tour
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
How to Book ?
Please complete the form bellow