Bali White Water Rafting at Ayung River
Embark on an adrenaline-pumping adventure of the Bali White Water Rafting at Ayung River that takes you over Class 3 rapids on one of Bali's best rivers for whitewater rafting. Your tour includes hotel pickup, shower facilities, a buffet lunch, and all necessary equipment, making for an exciting experience with all the details covered.
Ayung River Rafting Itinerary
Pick up time: 08.00 AM | Morning trip
Pick up time: 11.30 AM | Afternoon trip
Be picked up from your hotel and relax as you travel to the Ayung River in the Ubud region. Upon your arrival at starting point, you receive a complete training session, learning paddle techniques and safety information. Spend some time going over basic paddling techniques and safety precautions with your rafting guide, and find a life jacket that fits well before grabbing your paddle and heading toward the water.
Push off from the shore and start your white water river adventure, navigating white water bends and rocky obstacles with minute-by-minute instructions from your trip leader. Feel the adrenaline as you ride through vortexes of swirling foamy water, natural ramps, and sudden drops in elevation over 33 spectacular rapids.
The professional trained guide will safety maneuver you through around 10 km of 2.5 hours of exciting class II & III rapids. Along the way, stop off at a tranquil pool surrounded by thick jungle and take a few minutes to go for a refreshing swim. Snap some photos of vine-covered cliffs and thick tree canopies and then hop back in your boat to finish your ride.
At the end, help pull your boat onto shore, grab a shower if you'd like, and follow the smells of a delicious buffet lunch featuring Indonesian specialties to a viewpoint with breathtaking vistas of rolling hills. Relax here for the remainder of the afternoon and then catch a convenient ride back to your hotel.
Ayung River Rafting Highlights
- Exciting whitewater rafting adventure on Ayung River
- Class III rapids & tranquil sections for a varied experience
- Experienced guide offers helpful paddling tips along the way
- Chance to swim in a tranquil pool surrounded by jungle
- Tasty buffet lunch in a scenic setting with stunning views
US $ 29
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your hotel
- Professionally trained rafting guide
- Buffet lunch and beverages
- Rafting equipment and life jacket
- Water-resistant bags for valuables
- Changing/shower facilities with towels
- Coffee, tea, and mineral water
- Government tax
- Personal insurance coverage up to US $50,000
- A minimum 2 (two) adults is required to join the tour
- The river is safe for children and our entire excursion is suitable for people aged 7 years to 65 years of age
- If you have back, neck, lower back, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates
- Above price are all inclusive, reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
How to Book ?
Please complete the form bellow